The main rules of Responsible Gaming:
- Don't play unless you’re at least 18 years old
- Don't play online unless you’re at least 21 years old
- Don't exceed the limits you’ve set for yourself
- You are prohibited to play in VLTs if you are younger than 21 years old or self-excluded
The main characteristics of Responsible Players:
- Every time they play they set a limit of how much money they can afford to lose and quit when they reach it.
- They don’t borrow money to play with.
- They don’t play with money earmarked for daily needs.
- They don’t try to chase losses by playing even more.
- They know that no one and nothing can affect the outcome of the game.
- They don’t perceive playing as a solution to their problems and worries.
- They don’t lie to loved ones about the money or time they spend playing.
- They seek help when they realize they are spending more money or playing more often.
- They don’t neglect work or studies in order to play.
- They don’t play when they feel depressed, lonely, bored, tense or anxious.
- They are aware of how long they have been playing and how much they have spent.
- They use their capacity for restraint, wherever possible
- They are objective and informed about the possibilities of winning.
- They always set limits on their playing and never exceed them!